Idaho 529 Age Based Portfolios - 1st plan type
- Aged based portfolios automatically rebalance to become more conservative as the beneficiary ages.
- This form of investing offers instant diversification.
Fixed Asset Portfolios - 2nd Plan Type
- 6 Fixed Asset Portfolios are available.
- The asset allocation model percentages does not change.
- 2 changes to the portfolio can be made per year.
- 100% of the assets are invested in the Sallie May High Yield Savings Account.
- This is a conservative investment for preservation of principal.
- FDIC insured